Friday, July 22, 2011

When Was The Last Time....

When was the last time someone, stood before you and ask you to close your eyes as they undressed you? Just thinking about it should make you wet in the seat of your panties. Oh and if you weren’t wearying any your secretions running down your leg waiting for my hot tongue to catch your excitement. The water is running and your mind, and pussy is yearning to touch because the only hands you have felt on your body or in your body have been your own. With your eyes closed, as I lead you to the water trusting my eyes to be yours. Anticipation has gotten you so excited your nipples are hard and waiting to be sucked and licked slow….ooh shit did you feel that. Ok lay back my Love and allow me to wash your heavenly body, relax your head in my hands, I got you baby. As the scented candles reflect your silo wet. After I wash your body, and dry you off, I will rub some warm oil all over your body, so that you can relax….Checkout what happens in the next scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment