Saturday, July 16, 2011

Emotional Mistake

She caught my eye, as she walked by with a deep navy blue dress. 6 inch stiletto’s heel every man knows, a woman like that, they can make it do what it do, and then I was through. Her carmel legs look so silky smooth, as her calves flexed with just a touch of oil, to show the form of them, as the sun, hit that hot ass. You see when I saw her, she saw me looking at the way she floated across the pavement. You see it just takes one look before my mind thinks about what I would love to do with that “Red Bone”. It is a mind thing before it is a dick thing. My mind takes it to a place that most men take it, and that is to the sheets. The mind makes the visual, the emotional mistake. The mistake is saying something to her, you thinking you got game, but you have nothing, but you about to get your mind fucked up with what you call game. A woman invented the game, but a brother has tried to perfect it. Wrong answer, you see a woman is better at it than a man is.

No comments:

Post a Comment