Saturday, July 23, 2011

What Dwells In You?

We see her, we desire her and she doesn’t belong to us. The “We” I speak about is I and the spirit that has been dwelling in me for many years. Spirits will remain in you until you really understand and can identify what type of spirit it is. This is some real shit, even when I’m getting some pussy I can tell which one of us is really enjoying what part. One day I may want my dick sucked, and he will want to suck something. If your deep you will know what the fuck I mean, and you can’t do shit but deal with the emotionally and the physical together. Just imagine two people either want the same thing, or totally different within the same body. If you ever saw the movie “Fallen” with Denzel Washington, well in the movie spirits transfer from one host to the other. But in most cases a spirit will transfer and stay for a while, especially if your spirit and the one that wants to cohabitate with yours.

Ok, in closing while you’re posing, like nothing is dwelling in you, well start processing what’s in you if you know. Just sit back and pay close attention to every action spoken word…..and enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment