Friday, July 29, 2011

HOW DID I GET?...

As he licks my inner thigh I am aware of where this will lead. I thrust my pelvis forward and grab the crown of his head. I moan aloud  and guide him to my treasure. He knows I love foreplay more than fucking if, it's done correctly. We have been talking about this very act for the past two weeks. He is a little honey I met at the club and damn he is FINE!!! He didn't lie though he knows how to work his tongue. I told his ass no licky, no sticky and he was down for whatever. I don't know who the first  mutha was who said " HeyI want to taste  that" but I want to throw his ass a parade. Oooh, he is darting his tongue in and out now. Slow then fast, Fast then slowly. Swirling his tongue around and my body is in a frenzy. My eyes are rolling and my head is moving from side to side. I'm chatting some gibberish and it doesn 't matter because he is taking me there.  He lifts my leg up to go in deeper because he is trying literally to bury his head in there.Now he bites and licks my ass just for good measure to make sure I know how much of a freak he is.For a second I can't even remember this niggas name. All I know is that he is fine and hung and I am at this moment having the time of my life. He moves his mouth from my ass back to my clit  then stomach and finally my breast. I can feel his member on my stomach and it's almost touching my thigh.I say a silent prayer that he can work his dick as well as his tongue. I  have had too many men with big dicks who are lost causes. He prepares to slide it in and I ask the question I always ask when they think my body is in such a tingle that it has taken over my sense of control and that I will forget. "Do you have a condom?" 

What the hell?  The above was conjured up by the mind of YING  but it happens everyday. It's happening as I type this. So,for the dumb asses who still just don't know, although, information is available everywhere!!! also for those who are too concerned with pleasure, pleasing, naive and just plain foolish but, mostly for the sake of saving lives....

Sexually transmitted disease(STD) OR sexually  transmitted infection(STI)  can be  spread through  the exchange of bodily fluids, also viruses or bacteria  can enter the body through tears in the mouth and anus(YOUR ASS) or even tiny cuts. I'M SURPRISED, APPALLED!!! at how many grown ass women do not know this and thinks it cool to have oral sex and then ask for the condom. We are,especially black( african-american) women are leading the statistics in AIDS, herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia. We have got to get better control of our selves. Betty Wright said " You can't show your feet to every guy you meet" I'm saying simply "STOP GIVING UP YOUR ASS TO EVERYBODY " Nuff said?

1 comment:

  1. Now this is what the fuck I'm talking about this Bitch I told you all she ain't no fucking joke, she don't pull no punches, but she is always educating our readers....Ok Ying keep this shit coming.

    ReplyDelete