Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Truth Is

Women love sex. It's a fact and don't let them try to tell you any differently. In fact if the social stigma wasn't attached we would probably mess around as much, if not; more than men. But who wants to be called a whore right? Of course some  women don't give a damn what you have to say and they are gonna get theirs no matter what. If I acted on every lustful thought or advance I've received I have no doubt that I could easily fall into that category.  However, I choose not to because I like some sort of connection to the person I'm giving my goodies to. Whether that be love or strong like.A connection that makes me believe this is not just a booty call and you have some interest in me other than what I can do for you physically. Men need to understand this, if they could just come to grips with this concept half of the problems relationships have would be solved. Because although we want sex just as much, most women are like myself they also want mental stimulation, an emotional connection. So when a man says to us,  " You're the only one I'm with",  or " I love you"  or even " I don't want you seeing anyone else" any of those statements that makes us think you have an emotional attachment to us makes us quiver(or certain parts).Even the sistas out there humping anything want this.Of course getting us is a mans main goal, so they work hard at saying all the correct things not realizing that we are paying attention. We are believing them. So when we flip out fellas, it's not because we are psychotic, it's not because we read more into it than we should have. It's not even because you flat out lied. It's because woman love sex, just as much as men do. However, most of us are mature about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment