Friday, July 29, 2011

Hermaphrodite Life


I am trapped in this body, I am female, I think like a man, I want pussy, and I am a fucking hermaphrodite with a full functioning cock and pussy. I have a nine inch cock I love to stroke it and get my pussy eaten nice “N” slow. I’m so confused with my sexuality, I walk around with so much testosterone my reflexes and desires change with the wind, but I want to fuck somebody up right now, because my punk ass also have anger issues. Take a walk with me, you see I have been confused since birth, my mother wanting me to play with Barbie’s, but I wanted to work on cars with my dad. I’ve always known that I was different, but could not get people to leave me alone, because they were trying to make me be what they wanted me to be. Years ago when I started this journey, society wanted to dictate to my parents what a certain way, in our small community that was just so fucking nosey. I’m an adult now, and I am still stuck with my own decisions, and my sexuality, I continue to have relations with both men and women, but I enjoy a woman hands down. Oh Yeah did I mention I was also a predator, I have this fetish, I love to find a women who is confused but yet have not had any pussy or dick, yeah you guessed it, I am a virgin hunter. It’s my mission to be the first, you see the first with some women, is truly an emotional fuck. I’m thinking right now, how a virgin peace of pussy shakes from the first time, I put this very long tongue in and out of that pussy, and speed bag the clit, spit on that shit only to suck it dry all over again. Yeah! That was me back in the day, until one day I got ganged rape, I acted like it was hurting, but that shit was feeling so fucking good, I had a tongue licking me in both my hot holes, but when they saw I had a dick and a pussy, when they was done, all I could do is just lay there and understood this happened based on the negative, and very confusing spirit I struggle with in my like.

So, if you have child that is different, like I am, don’t play God, also let people talk. Your interpretation or understanding may be the opportune time for you to teach another family. Don’t forget the only thing that changes is time and the days on the calendar. So the next time you see something with your natural eye, make sure you focus on what you’re getting.

No comments:

Post a Comment