Monday, July 11, 2011

My Flesh Is Weak, So Let Me Speak

My flesh is weak, so let me speak the truth about it. I’m happily married and love my wife but I desire other women. This uncontrollable spirit has been active in my spirit since my childhood. This spirit is so strong when I was a child I know it wasn’t normal for me to be so sexual in my thought process and how much, and the types of sex I wanted to take place. I remember I ask both my parents about their sex drives they both said they did not have any unique desires of sex, and they only desired each other. I had also inquired about my grandparents and aunts and uncles because this spirit is strong. Over the years it has laid dormant and when it comes back it comes back with a vengeance, stronger than the last time it showed up. I have been able to sustain myself, and keep my composure but as the years pass the spirit gets older and stronger with me. The spirit I can tell wants me to act out, it’s like it wants me to stop resisting it and feed it, because it’s been hungry for years and it’s getting tiered. I remember at the young tender age of 5 when I remember my first encounter. I won’t go into much detail but you can best believe that if we see it the spirit that dwells, has the ability to reach and seek, without me being a part of what it wants to do. Women approach and many times they come at me so strong; I know it was the spirit. Spirits can commune with others spirits without you even being aware of what’s going on. In closing pay close attention to what you do, or what you have done in your past. Some of the things you have done have been all you, and other things have been the other spirits you have never paid attention that was even active.

Be very conscious of your surroundings; learn to see with your natural eyes, as well as with your spiritual eyes. Learn to listen with your natural ears but most important your spiritual ears. Just remember we are not alone in this universe, the living, and spiritual.

No comments:

Post a Comment