Saturday, July 9, 2011

Cats

I suppose women became Cats because men are compared to dogs. I'm just wondering how women became the ones to have cattiness. I am not a lover of cats, so I really don't know their mannerisms, I just know they seem to ignore  you most times. Unlike dogs who have that in your face attitude. Anywho, back to the cats. When women (some) gather around each other, they seem to get this thing going. The backstabbing, eye-rollin', whispering simple shit like " she thinks she's cute". I don't have this cattiness. If you are cute, then dammit your cute. I don't have a problem telling other women that they are cute, or offering compliments for hair , shoes or clothing. But I have friends that cannot say it. No matter how fly( pause..) they are. People hate on Beyonce so damn hard its ridiculous and, I'm sorry haters, but she is a very attractive woman. I just don't get this man. We women have enough to compete with so why as women do we hate on each other? Men??? Naw, I can't blame it on them , although we do want to attract them. I believe their is someone for everyone. The dude your trying so hard to get attention from may not be attracted to you. You may not be his type, get the hell over it. If your preference is  skinny women I'm not for you, if you like light skin honey,.. keep  moving. I don't hate on the light skinned, skinny chick. I don't hate on anyone because I feel like I'm the finest thing walking. And if you don't feel the same then, you are not for me anyway. Women need to stop all this 5th grade bullshit and get a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment