Saturday, September 3, 2011

Side piece pimp

Call me a ho, I don't really care. I've got to get mine while the getting is good. Everyone knows that looks don't last always, and I'm going to utilize my assets to the fullest. I can't help it that men are visual, sexual creatures. I can't help it if all I have to do is flash a smile their  way  and men become puddy in my hand. I'm about getting that money, and that's all I'm about. I don't give a fuck about your wives, girlfriends. That is your issue not mine. I have a boo too. Now what? We kicking it or what? If you're comin' my way bring your wallet  because I'll be needing you to buy me some shit from gate, take me somewhere tropical. Point blank  if we fucking you paying for this  and I'm going to juice your ass quick as I can. I got men stuttering, old men wishing for younger days. Don't worry pops if you got that cheddar, I got some for you too. You  don't even care if my ass can read or even process a thought into a sentence. You simple weak muthafuckers,  y'all  will do whatever I want you to, to get at me.Your dumb asses will risk relationships, careers and lives  to get your dicks wet. How stupid can you be? All this, just because you want  braggin rights.. " I fucked that ho". You never tell them how much you PAID my ass though. It's cool because while you pumping that ass and really believing you are  baggin' it out. My account is looking lovely! Bet you don't tell your boyz about that.  Men been the same since the beginning of time. Eve proved we had the power. I can't feel sorry for you, I can't waste my time catching feelings and shit for you. I don't want to be your wifey. I come to take all that your willing to give and move on...Did you check my pic at the beginning of the post? Sure you did, it says it all...Kiss my perfectly shaped, plump, round, paid ass!Call me a ho, you're just mad because the game has changed.

5 comments:

  1. I love you ying but this post is a perfect example of why men need to pull their heads out of there asses. Throughout history man has been destroyed by women. Adam, Samson, David, The Trojan war. But the worse part about it is that women have become the monsters that men have created. I dont believe in calling a female a ho. If you gotta itch then scratch that motha fucka. Same as a dude does. If a nigga can do it then why cant a female. The thing women dont realize though is the only reason they have the power is because men allow them to. Kat Williams said it best. Niggas beat yo dicks and see if you view on a bitch dont change. Beat yo dick and realize that you dont have to cuddle with your hand talk to your hand buy your hand anything, and you get the same result with out a headache. and watch how quickly the game changes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only problem O, is that men will never stop their foolish ways. Therefore women will always have this power. While, many agree that if men can do it then why can't we. I will tell you why they shouldn't our body is not equipped to do the things men do. We are more susceptible to disease, because we are open. So just because you have the itch, doesn't mean you should scratch it everytime. I don't blame women for the destruction of men, they are after all adults capable of making their own decisions. You cannot blame women for your own destruction. Weakness, comes from within.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree to an extent. Weakness does come from within, but does it make it right to take advantage of someones weakness. Does that not make that person weak in essence. I mean think about Gladiator when he punctured the dudes lung before he fought him. He knew he didnt stand a chance so he took advantage of a weakness. He also lost in the end. Women should learn that Karma is a bitch. For all the taking advantage that is being done it will all come back on them. And im not saying that a woman should scratch her itch every single time, im saying that they shouldnt be judged for doing it. Let he who is w/o sin cast the first stone. I AINT THROWIN ROCKS AT NOOOOOBODY LOL. But all jokes aside, this is just another case people needing to come together and start building up instead of tearing down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I will give you the fact that people are taking advantage of some. However, men need to grow the hell up and take responsibility for themselves. No one is putting a gun to their heads. While they are willing to ruin lives, they should be asking themselves is it worth it. I have a good woman at home is it worth it? I have a great career is it worth it? I have children is it worth it? Yes, Karma is crucial and much needed. I'm not throwing rocks either, I'm simply stating that you get what you give.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What the Fuck, I told ya'll my girl Ying ain't no fucking joke, you want some ass get up off the cash. I agree, thats good for the females that can still get a muthafucka to pay for your pussy and your time, you have a pussy of gold. One thing about some good pussy you have to know that you know that shit is good. Pussy is like driving a nice car, you have to drive that shit right or the owner will find another driver. Also what's fuck up about the females with good pussy, and getting paid is getting harder, because the broke bitches are giving their pussy away, and their ass had to step up their game as well. So if you can get paid, get your paper, if not get in line and share the dicks.

    ReplyDelete