Thursday, September 13, 2012

Love Endowed


Greetings my queen, I want to permanently bestow my Love upon your heart.  I want to donate my heart and emotions so deep inside your soul that all who comes in contact with you will know you belong to me.  Your infectious smile brings joy to my heart. My Love, I have not yet held you in my arms, but in the spirit, I have been holding you for a while. The day you first, looked into my eyes, I know you saw my soul, wanting to commune with yours. Time has past, and I know in your heart, and what you want from me.  Baby you have a natural gift, and ability, to Love me.  Trying to hide your Love, and emotions from a man, who understands, the pain you shared about your past.  The Love in me, that I want to share, is strong in my soul.  Listening to the pitch of your voice, makes me smile at times when it is hard to do. You are so warm, with your spirit, I can only imagine what your heart could be if you were with me.  I see so much about you, you can’t even see yourself.  To know, who you are, I know what you want; I also know what you need.  When we fall asleep at night, and began to dream about being together.  Right now we have to meet in our dreams, and think about what we desire from each other while we are awake.  It has been a long time since I had true Love Endowed; it has been a while, since it was donated the right way.  I get so caught up thinking of nothing but your face that is full of Grace. I dream of holding your face in my hands with your eyes closed, kissing them gently. Making you feel comfortable, with what I have to offer.  Daily, sometimes hourly I think of what your thoughts are. I wonder do you think about me, as I think of Thee.  My photographic memory of your beauty is like, capturing a child’s first step. Being able to remember the Joy I get when I see you in my thoughts.  Ok, close your eyes, and think about the sound of my voice. I am calling your’ name in my sleep; I call you because I think you are with me at all times.  The wisdom, which comes out when you speak, commands my attention, and it makes me want to listen.  Your place is with me, the roll you play is the roll of a life time.  Living are lives as one, joined together.  I want to be with you in heaven, yes I know in spirit, just like I am here with you on earth.  I can’t believe its real, I can’t believe it’s you, I can’t believe what’s happening, I can’t believe true, and can’t believe that you are here with me, and know I am here with you, Baby and now we are here in this time in our lives. I treasure the short time’s; I spend in your presence.  Before you leave me, I am already excited, about the next time, I see you before you go.  Through the night, I feel your fire and there's nothing but you in my mind as you quench me of all my desires of being lonely.  


Let’s endow each other for the rest of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment