Thursday, September 20, 2012

A Bunch Of Bullshit

I'm back, but just for a minute. My boi Yang has been holding his own and I have to say that he has done me proud!!!. I told ya'll this nigga was going bring you real, raw shit and I'll be damn if he didn't bust ya'll assholes wide open. Yang digs deep for real!! Props my dude, all love!

The reason that I'm coming to you today is because I have so some shit to say about what's going on in the world. You know Yang  is the storyteller. I just report on the fucked up shit I see and read.

What the fuck is wrong with these  Muslims in other countries? Yeah, I said it!!! Most times  I am like ok,You have your religion and I have mine. But do you see me burning down  Mosque and killing muslims because they made fun of Jesus. No, because I have some damn sense. And it'snot just the extremist ya'll its regular Akbar throwing rocks and shit. What the fuck?Now if we come over there and start smacking your dirt poor ass around  are we wrong? Does Muhammed say killing innocents is cool? Hell I don't know, I never read a Koran ( At least I can admit it) but if it does say that then Islam ain't   for me.

Yesterday a dude got caught sleeping with his ass. I mean donkey. A real hee-haw fucking donkey. It's cool if that's what you are about. Can't find no human pussy to dig in. But gotdammmmed do you have to do that shit where people can see you? Dumbass. Now you locked the fuck up. Move your ass to Nebraska or some shit like that, so your ass won't be found out.

I'm so tired of people  on the news crying after their wayward children are caught and have to go to jail. Just . Free Junie, Free booboo. Fuck Booboo you know that fool was a menace to society  at 5 when his little ass was trying to choke your dog out, cat out,burning down birdhouses and shit. Did you get him the help he needed? No . The parents always say  " He was quiet, he was about to go to school , he was just getting his life together." Knowing the reason you have that knot on your head( in the interview) is because he jacked you up. Bullshit,let his ass rot.

Nikki Minaj-  You of all people need to shut the fuck up and sit down somewhere( Madea voice) How dare you say " These lazy bitches are responsible for the economic downturn". This is a case of lumping all with the few. Yes there are cases, I will give you many even  where people have taken advantage of the system. They have rode the shit till the wheels came off. But get your shit right bitch, those few didn't cause Wall street to crash, those few didn't cause mortgages to decline. The trickle down effect is called that for a reason. The bottom does not affect the top CLEARLY!!! otherwise they would move up. And the top would be moving down Are they? Do you see any CEO, CFO's Wallstreet execs losing sleep, money or jobs because little Shayshay is selling her foodstamps? I'm not saying it's right, but the whole system is flawed. Stay where you are and see how many republicans invite you ANYWHERE...

Finally...

Mitt Romney if elected will fuck this country in the ass  with no grease. I'm not saying that because so far he has shown us that he could give a rats ass about the middle/working- class. I'm saying that because this motherfucker does not have a clue about a middle/working class. He tried real hard to make it seem like his wife knew about too. Saying she is a at home mother and that is the hardest job in the world, I give her that!!!But this bitch don't know who hard it is to go to a job and still have to deal with the kids. She don't have to worry about making 20 dollars last a week  until you get paid. She probably don't know what a oodle of noodle is, I can hear her saying ,Is that a board game Mitt? But you know them muthas try to spin shit everytime. With his last guffaw, he will have to really twist his  ass off. What the fuck do you mean Mitt? 47 percent really? You didn't even show your tax returns muthafucka, how do we know YOU filed them.  I do feel like I'm entitled to some shit. I should be entitled to put my foot in your ass everytime you say some stupid shit. Fuck you, OBAMA 2012.  And if you don't know. now you know nigga!!!

And I'm out!!!

Ying


1 comment:

  1. Ying I told you that our readers kept asking were you’ve been and asking me why we never hear from my girl “Ying” why have she been so quite…..as you all can tell there is “A Bunch of Bullshit” she had to get off her chest. What yes she said it, what the Fuck is wrong over across the water with the Muslim community, hell Muslims are anger, Christians are angry, hell the Jews are fucked up too. Everybody fucked up, All beliefs have their traditions, and extremist, but why in the fuck are all these different so called “Religious” folks fucking each other up inside their own inner temples, worship services. You see what my girl “Ying” is really pissed with this shit, one’s culture is so far left, to believe that they are killing is what “Allah” wants let them have their belief system. Ying, I have read a lot of the “Holy Quran” and it is to the interpretation of the reader. I do know that no matter how positive the “Holy Bible” the “Holy Quran” the “Torah” or even the “Catholic Bible” reads, it is how one interprets what is read. Tradition, I feel is what has really fuck these over religious people up is Generation after Generation, but some folks won’t change.

    Ying, I missed that story about the man Fucking his “Donkey/Ass”. Hell he felt if he paid for it he can “Fuck It” literally. I guess Donkey Pussy is better than female Pussy.

    Ying, you opened a real can of worms with this shit, but I love it this is what we do on this site, it’s called “Got Controversy” we talk about the shit that should be talked about on the regular TV. As stated from one my brothers “We All Will Have to Die” for the ultimate change. Hell the way shit is going I really have to agree with him.

    Since the beginning of time, Humans have made their own rules and believe what they want to believe, even if that belief is killing another, raping another, or whatever sick twisted thing, that some desire to do. One race is no better than the other, but at the end of the day, this world is wicked, and we NEED a real overhaul with viewing the value of life.

    ReplyDelete