Sunday, January 22, 2012

Retarded Mongo Pussy

Her name is Sow Mae, she suffers from mild Retardation, and she has an enlarged Mongoloid Head and she is attractive. I met her while I was on vacation in the Caribbean she was with friends and family. Despite her shaking her fingers, rocking back N forth, and her making sounds that would be so divine to my ears one day. After being on around her for a couple of days, we both really began to enjoy each other’s company, and her family noticed it as well. You see the family saw me as being good for Mae, because of her condition, let’s just say she would go in and out with her abilities, with speaking and responding to conversations, she would hear, and being able to function. One day we was in the pool together early in the morning at the hotel, and Mae went under water and was swimming my way, and as she was coming up out of the water, she bumped my dick, instantly I moved back, thinking that this was an accident. She went back N forth and after the second time, I figured out this no accident, Mae was bumping my dick on purpose. Ok! By now I now you all are thinking like me, this woman, is mildly retarded, but pushing up on me to get some dick. Let’s get back to this story that has a twist. Little did I know, this is what she was doing, when I tried to look in her eyes that was rolling all over the place, because her being Mongo, before I think what was next, she stopped looked at me, took her finger up to my mouth and told me if I said anything to her family, she would tell them I tried to fuck her. Now isn’t this some shit, I’m being played, by a mother fucka that has more since than me. Mongo, yes I said it I called her Mongo, and not Mae, because this is some real shit. Later that evening her family ask if I would watch Mae, while they went on a tour of this beautiful island we was on, of course I said yes. Check this out, as the family and I was having this conversation Mae started making some real loud sounds, as if she was in agreement without saying a fucking word, with her sneaky ass. So the next morning, Mae’s family brought her by my hotel room. After 30 minutes went by there was a knock at the door and I said who is it, room service they replied. I said I did not order room service, we know they said, it was order by Sow Mae, I paused look at her, shook my head, she smiled, I opened the door, and said come on in. I looked at Mae, she said I thought we would be hungry, I said ok let’s eat before it gets cold. After we ate, Mae said, I want up to do it to me, I said what the fuck, we can’t do that, she said what because of my disability, I said yes, she said if you don’t I will say you tried to RAPE me. I thought about it and said ok.


Mae, said just give me 10 minutes to get ready, then come in the room, ok Mae, he said. One thing lead to another and just before I got ready to put my dick in Mae, I started popping my fingers, shaking, and rocking back N forth just like Mae, in the beginning. Mae, said now isn’t this some shit this mutha fucka is worst than I am, not only is he retarded, and he has a big dick, then at the same time we both started making the same sounds, with one another, at the same time we was both speaking the same language.


The next time you start to call someone out of their name, they may be just like you. We made love, and fell asleep in each other’s arms.


I know in the beginning you thought I was talking negative about a person with issues, stop making an ass out of yourself.

1 comment:

  1. And the moral is..Lawd, every time I come here it's some shit!!! LOLOL!!! Do you Yang!

    ReplyDelete