Saturday, January 14, 2012

Aromatic Essence of Your Soul

Essence of your soul, I love to inhale, it relaxes my most inner being of existence. When I take your hand began to inhale your spirit into my lungs, your scent makes me want to close my eyes and think of tranquility that never ends. Your skin, so smooth to the touch. The last time I have touched skin so tender, was from my first born. Like a child I want to hold you and rock you to sleep while you are in my arms. As you lay next to me, before we fall asleep, your head is on my chest. Listening to the beat of my heart, before you fall asleep, from your head down to your feet, with one leg pushed against mine. While sleeping through the night, our bodies changing positions for continued comfort, of true bliss and ecstasy on high. Your eyes are so clear, as I look into them and see my own reflection; I see what you see in me, through thee. Your eyes so clear, and soothing, with a little slant, with your eye lashes curled naturally with no MAC ware. No need to add to something that can’t be fixed. Natural beauty you have, that is intoxicating to my flesh. Each time I am in your presence I can’t help to have a desire to touch, inhale, and pause and stroke your skin with the back of my hand. Body so smooth and silky, as the water never gathers in one place, as it falls to the bottom of your shower. Capturing your smile is just another part of perfection, to be used with your discretion. If you could see what I see, you would understand the mystification of the heavenly essence of your aromatic scent that blows in the wind as you walk by. Inhaling your scent could give life to someone in need of relaxing from such freshness. Your smell so divine, other men have ask what do you have on, and you reply, “Light Blue” which describes the softness you maintain through the day. When you come to see me, after you have gone, the presence of your essence remains, long after you have departed from me. One day you dropped your scarf. I picked it up and began to inhale the scent your presence. It remains with me, when after you are gone. Your garments bare your essences of freshness. You have no idea of the natural sexual, seduction, I see and feel. At this late night hour, as I describe your beauty, the only light I have is the light that appears through my eye lids, from the full moon that shines down on my face and balcony. The only way you will understand, is to see yourself through the eyes of a man, and inhale from the lungs of a man. What you have can’t be duplicated. Before I let you go, do me a favor, and make a deposit of your essence once again, right where you stand. Extend your arms out hold them up to the heavens. Now endow me with your essence, bestow yourself upon my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment