Friday, January 20, 2012

Forget the Duchie pass the Dicks

I watched the latest episode of Braxton Family Values, I like this show. But recently they have been showing their ass. I cannot for the life of me understand how Trina went out like she did. I cannot for one understand how you can just willy-nilly go around sucking dicks, no connection to these people. Now I had the conversation with Yang and he sees nothing wrong with this ( Of course) but you can't just go around sucking a mans genitals because you like it. Unless , you are getting paid to. That is one case when you can. Because it's your JOB. I'm not a heartless diva, I don't want anyone to lose their job. So if you are a hoe, then,DO YOU  BOO. Now, there are other times when it can be done, of course. When you are in love with someone  and wish to share something special with them, then by all means if you are comfortable with him. Go for it. . I'm just saying this is a very intimate act. Very and for you just to drop and pop a dick in your mouth just because is a little left for me.What can you do for someone you really care about, if you've had thirty dicks in your mouth? Swallow?  Lick his ass?Let him fuck you in the ass?Maybe piss on you. Yeah, that's real intimate. Get the fuck outta here with THAT bullshit. I would have rather Trina said she slept with the man. Not saying that it's any less intimate. It's just something about having a dick in your mouth.  I know men love it but REALLY what is the upside of this for women? Her ( Trina) act was even more  disrespectful because she is a married woman.Unforgiveable.Their is another time when this might be acceptable. Let'say the multi-millionaire you just married had no pre-nup  and you feel like  making him feel like you truly married him for love. By all means go for it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment