Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Grandma Is Still Fucking

He Telling The Truth
Old Women Fuck!

Her body is old but her mind is young. She talks about riding her husband’s dick but he can’t keep up even though he is a lot younger, and then she talks about licking his dick like a young girl. I know she got some game based on her conversation. She talks about how hot she is in the ass at the ripe old age she is. Let me just say she got great grand kids, but the shit she talk about let me know she is far from slowing down. She so hot in the ass, she has even been with women when she was younger. You see, licking pussy, sucking some dick, Granny will take that shit, because she want to get that cum off her chest. An old pussy can do the young pussy can do, a man would just have to get pass that grandma has a few wrinkles, but hell, granny can have some hot wet pussy. I feel as long she can ride give her that dick, or that clit whatever she want.

I know what ya’ll thinking, that this is just nasty, but go ask your grandmother is she still fucking, I bet she tell you some shit you do not want to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment