Saturday, October 1, 2011

Your Mother Fucked Me, But Let Me Explain....


I came by to see you, you weren’t home, and I told your mother I would come be back. She said no, but she insisted that I wait. Your mother told me to come sit in the den with her. I’m thinking she wants to pick me for information concerning our relationship. So as I’m sitting there with your mama, watching TV, she would ask me one question after the other. She ask me was I thirsty, I said no thank you Ms. Thomson, she said don’t call her Ms. Thomson, she said call her Angie, I just looked at her and said ok, Angie. Your mother went back N forth with trying to keep me, from leaving. So when she asks me if I wanted something to eat, I said yes. Angie, I mean your mama said give me a minute, she had to go to her room, for something. Baby when your mother came back she had took off her work clothes, and got comfortable, as I mumbled underneath my breath (Damn) Ms. Angie got a banging ass body. After Angie got comfortable in her favorite gown, and a glass of wine, she was good and relaxed. I was hungry, so I went and sat in the kitchen, and Angie offered me a drink, as she cooked me some deep fried pork chops, fried okra, with some wild rice. After I ate, and had a few drinks, Angie ask me did I want desert, I said if it’s not a problem, she said you just sip this drink, I got you, when she came back, you all know what happened. Ms. Thomson, I mean Angie came back into the den with a white silk rob on, her big breast was oiled up smelling real good if my memory serve me correctly, she had on some Dolce Cabaña Light Blue.

After Angie open her rob, gracefully and seduced the fuck out of me. I remembered her whispering in my ear, I want to see my daughter happy, but I know I wanted to suck your dick, and fuck you real hard. So Angie said just layback and enjoy this good pussy, I won’t tell if you won’t. He said ok, I know it is wrong, but my dick is hard and you got me wanting your sexy ass. Angie, started sucking my dick, and after she got on top of me, all I remembered was how hot Angie’s pussy was, as she kissed me all over. She got back off my dick and then put it in her mouth, as the front door opened, and it was my baby, I bust my nut all in her mouth, Angie licked up, like this shit was normal. I guess you can say I was trapped in the closet.

The moral of this story is that a “Stiff Dick” has no conscience, and a young wet pussy can be deceived the same way and men and woman knows when a man or a woman’s with weak flesh. So the next time your girls mother ask you for something to eat, you better take your ass home, or you could end up the main course on the menu. Or the next time your man’s father want to do to many things for you, you better, just say No, because your boyfriends dad, will offer you some dick to go with that money his ass is going to give you….…This is some real shit.

1 comment:

  1. No one has to admit this shit, but some of you know you have fucked your boo's mom or dad, especially if they look just like your Boo...Let's talk.

    ReplyDelete