Monday, August 1, 2011

Mr. Yang’s thoughts to Ms. Yings Blues


You bitches make it too easy for a lazy, non-job having mother fuckas like me. All I want is 3 hot’s and cot and have a bitch pay for it. You see for many years I was a good Nigga, like Kunta, Kente’ in “Roots” I was doing what I thought I was supposed to do, but NO that was too far from the truth. I was actually used to paying bills, buying cars, clothes, and oh yeah, I would even buy a bitch jewelry, now I was all in. How about when a Nigga’ is acting right, and being respectful, you bitches did not know how to receive me. Now, let me speak, to you bitches about you. You see a modern bitch is worse than the bitches from years ago. You see bitches back then, understood their roles, women had expectations they understood what they would be getting out of the relationship. But you bitches don’t have any etiquette; you bitches are so FUCKING dead and lifeless accepting “Less”. You would think that a man should not have to turn into a lazy mutha fucka, to get attention from a female. Check it, when a woman accept less, she is disrespecting her net worth, just to have a human with a pulse, because he is no man, if he wants to be taken care of, like his mama did when he was a child. What the Fuck is wrong with “ANY” bitch yes I said “ANY BITCH” that feels the need to take care of her Boo or her Man. Now isn’t that some shit, you bitches have pet names for these lazy mutha fuckas. You know what makes it real bad, you bitches will have more than one lazy man, but between the two of them you can’t even make “One Man”. I was talking to this female and I tried to build her up, because I saw what she was walking with, and what she was accepting. I called her a beautiful, she politely said call her a bitch, because that’s what the “Men” call her.

Ladies, I used the term “Bitch” metaphorically just to remind you how bad this shit is. But let the truth be told, some really want to be called a Bitch, but ladies we can work on that together, later. Ok, ladies have some self-respect; get some batteries, for that toy under your bed. That toy, won’t be using your electricity to watch TV, Playing Video games, oh yeah all that gear you all keep buying to keep that lazy nigga, your toy don’t wear clothes, or Jordon’s……That is why we had to come up with “Got Controversy” because some real shit like this.

2 comments:

  1. Why I gotta be stupid if I am sticking with my man through hard times?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, the B word...Trying real hard to get past it. Now if women had a role back in the day so did men. Now all these men are fucking little boys! What is your role? Men are more vunerable than women, more emotional. Where is our shoulder to lean on?Where are the men who will stand by their women? just because it's there for the taking doesn't mean you should. Now that's some bitch shit. Ya heard! P.s. Still love ya Yang!

    ReplyDelete