Sunday, April 15, 2012

What Resonate's In You? Do You Understand Is It Demonic or Human?

These Demons’ that resonate deep inside me, and I know nothing but what transmits to my thoughts. I have been labeled and tagged with diagnosis that may or may not fit who or what they can see who I am really, it’s not me at all, or maybe it is me and then some. Imagine, your body, is that of a little boy, or a little girl, but your thoughts are that of a full grown mature human, but you are confused on what to say and what to do. Anger sadness, demonic sex issues, and fetishes with food, to the point of it all being just so hypnotic is a task, only those who struggles, with these things or similar. You reading this blog, I know you have reflected about what you have been rejected from, or have had confusion on, who you are. You and others who can identify with self Plausible Deniability of what the fuck is really going on will remain lost and hidden from family, friends. Things That Dwell in you or your very acceptance of where you are does not make us abnormal, but it makes us who we are. Knowing who we are, or knowing we can only be what are in our power. Expectations of others can be great, but we can’t think we are something less if our success is not yet that if theirs appears to be greater. I have let others expectations, of my success resonate thru me, but I can only be me. I am thankful for the support, I have gotten over the years, but I will get there when it is my time.


If you are, you are, if not you’re not, just be the best in the place, of acceptance and try very hard to attain what you feel you are missing. Become “One” with “You” and always continue to seek your destiny, on the journey that never ends. Having “Knowledge” without “Substance” can only allow you to self centered. The journey of a “Man” or a “Woman” is not measured on how far they can travel, but on how many they can empower them on their journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment