Sunday, December 25, 2011

80 & Double Stuffed

I’m 80, my mind is young and I like my men hung. You see the twist about me being 80 I love to get FUCKED HARD deep in my ass, that’s right, I like getting at least 8 to 10 inches of hot stiff dick in my ass and one up my wrinkle, but very hot pussy. Never under estimate my abilities because of my age, because my pussy can do the same thing that a young bitches pussy can do and then some. You see one thing about getting fuck hard from both ends, is that parts of my very WET pussy and ass have spots that are hot, and some that are not. My pussy, can still squirt like a young bitches pussy, and my ass is so loose that I can really take a pounding, and I love it, especially when I get a man can beat this pussy up, and his balls slaps the hell out of my pussy lips. Oh! yeah I can CUM from my ass to. As a mans balls slapping on my pussy lips, I take my right hand, and rub that clit until it damn near bleeds, and I just CUM so hard, ooh! Shit I getting wet just telling you young bitches about this old pussy I got. Don’t hate you see some of you young bitches have you ever wondered why your man, will fuck an old bitch like me, because I fuck’em hard, I fuck’em right. When I hook up with some men, they are really surprised in my abilities, and they act like they are doing me a favor, but after, they get up I this pussy, they can really tell what the fuck I’m working with. I’ll take both of these dicks at the same time and stroke one real good, and suck the shit out of the other one. I have noticed that after a few minutes, shit we all exchanging fuck faces. Along with getting Double Dip with 2 pulsating dicks, beating my clip, I also love to LICK and swallow CUM, yes just like a young bitch. Oh! I’m sorry I forgot I’m fucking a lot of you Hoe’s men, because you young pretty, prissy bitches, think you to cute to fuck a man right, that’s why the CUM a calling. Did I fail to mention that my age is 80, but my body is like that of a very young woman, because I am a former fitness trainer?


Ok! Bitches did you take good notes about me fucking your men, even though most of them are young enough to be my sons age. Well the next time you go through your mans phone, and read his text messages, or go through his email, just don’t assume that the bitch he’s texting and emailing is a young one. Also if your man comes home and tries something with you that he has never done, scratch your damn head, and think what the fuck, ooh! Shit, it must be that bitch that sucked his dick.

No comments:

Post a Comment